There are multiple ways you can hide your application on iOS devices. However, it is the official way to hide apps without any other hectic process. It is safe and recommended by Apple itself. The process here will hide apps from your home screen. However, don’t worry. You will be able to find your apps in the App library. So, if there are any worries then you can always find your application there. So then, let’s begin with the steps for how to Hide Apps on iPhone or iPad from here on.
Steps for how to hide apps on iPhone or iPad are as follows:
1. First of all, find your preferred app which you want to hide.
2. Then, long press on the app for a few seconds.
3. Now, tap on the “Remove app”. Then, tap on “Remove from the home screen”.
Your app is hidden successfully from your home screen. Now, if you want to find it, follow our next step.
1. Swipe left all the way to the “App library”. Find your hidden app here simply by scrolling down.
2. If you cannot find it then go to the top where the search bar is located. Now, type the app name and search.
3. Now, you can see your app here.
Afterward, if you do not want to hide your app from the home screen then you can always add your application to the home screen from the “App library”. All you have to do is follow these steps:
1. Go to the “App library” and find your hidden app there.
2. Now, long tap on the hidden app that is shown in the app library. After that, you will be served with many options. Among them tap on the “Add to home screen” option.
3. As a result, your hidden app will be successfully seen on the home screen.
Also, check out How To Update iOS? here.
Finally, the best part of this feature from Apple is that we can filter the home screen congestion and properly align our required applications on the home screen. It will be a great help when we are in rush. And, also it will make our user experience even much better. Besides that, it will be more customizable and manageable. Above all, if you are finding it difficult to follow our written guidelines mentioned above then you can always watch our YouTube video from our channel. The link is given below: