Google Chrome is one of the best free web browsers in the tech world. It was officially released on December 11, 2008, by Google. Since then it has improved its features and brought new updates day-to-day. So, there is a feature in google chrome that allows its user to install applications inside the google chrome web browser. These applications are worth’s a lot and helps to save time for its user and access the internet easily and conveniently. So, however, there are so many third-party applications in google chrome which sometimes tangle us with major problems. Such as excessive use of ram, slow web browser and slowing our computer. From such issues, users sometimes want to uninstall their applications. So, if you are also facing such a problem and don’t know how to remove google chrome apps then just read this full article.
These steps will guide you on how to Remove Google Chrome Apps:
1. First of all open your web browser. In my case, it’s Google Chrome.
2. Now, click on the colorful icon at the top left corner of the screen. It will be written as the Apps.
3. After, that a screen will pop up where all your installed applications will show up.
4. Now you will have to right-click on any app you want to uninstall. Then various options will pop up and search for the removal from the chrome option and click on it.
5. Now the UI will open on your browser where you will have to confirm your removal of the application. Click on the Remove button.
6. Now, you can see that your applications have been removed. Now you can follow the same process to remove all your unwanted applications from Google Chrome.
So, these are the easy steps you can follow. If you are unable to catch up with these steps. Then you can check out our video below to access your applications and control it to Remove Google Chrome apps.