These days web browsers have been very advanced. There are so many features that we can afford to see and use in modern web browsers. Some of the best examples of web browsers in the market are Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google Chrome, and so on. These are powerful tools to access the web which is packed with tons of features. For example its third-party extension features. These extensions had maid third-party software developers to earn some extra bucks and help the consumers. So, it has been very handy when using extensions in our browsers. It makes our daily tasks very easy and efficient. So, what to do when there are unwanted extensions and you don’t know how to remove them. It becomes very hectic when we don’t have an idea how to do the work. So, in this article, we are about to learn the steps for how to Remove Google Chrome extensions.
These steps will guide you on how to Remove Google Chrome extensions:
1. First of all open your web browser. In my case, it’s Google Chrome.
2. Now, click on the 3 dots at the top right corner of your browser. It can be indicated as the options menu.
3. After, the options pop up then you will find the more tools option. Now find it and click on it.
4. Now you will find the extensions option. Search for the option and click on the extension menu.
5. Now the UI will open on your browser where you will get all your extensions on that page. Here, you can uninstall, disable or enable your extensions. So to control you can choose these steps below.
6. You can choose the on-off button to activate or deactivate the extension. Click on the Details for more details of the extensions. You can click on the remove button to remove the extension.
So, these steps are very important steps and very useful to control all your extensions. If you are unable to catch up with these steps. Then you can check out our video below to access your extensions and control it to Remove Google Chrome extensions.