Apple is one of the tech companies that provide quick and fast software updates on its products worldwide. And, we can say that it is the only tech giant that provides long-term software updates as well. The best part of it is that it gives software updates for older devices and at the same time for all products. Generally, the updates of the software are done automatically if we active automatic updates on our devices. However, some miss turning that option on and they miss the updates on time. Besides some new users also find it difficult where to find the updates and download them so that they could install them. So, this guideline is for everyone who wants to learn how to update iOS on their Apple products.
Steps for How to Update iOS are as follows:
1. The number one step here is to find your “Settings” on your device. After that, you need to tap on it and open it.
2. After you entered your settings, scroll down and find “General“. Now tap on it.
3. Then you will find the “Software Update” menu on the options. So, all you have to do is tap on it.
4. Now, you will have to wait for a while and let the update load and display for you. If there is a software update, you can find the software version available to download, or else it will display your software is up to date.
5. Finally, tap on “Download and install” at the bottom of the message. If there is protection on your device you will have to enter your password to continue. Now, let the download complete and install.
6. The download will install itself and your device will restart automatically. After that, you can enter your password to unlock your device and check for the updates are successfully completed or not in the same options mentioned above.
Also, learn to Clear the Google Search History of the last 15 minutes.
To summarise, the guidelines on how to update iOS, it is the quickest tips you can follow. However, if you are having issues following the written steps you can learn from the visuals tutorials on the YouTube video we posted on our channel. The link to the video is given below: