Xiaomi used to have a tablet version three years before. Those tablets were not so great in many ways. However this year Xiaomi thought of challenging other tablets brand in the market. That’s why it introduced its new Mi Pad series in the market. However, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro is more trending in the market as it is launched in the Chinese market.
But, for the Global version, you will just have to wait and watch. Besides, all the specs and design will be the same and some regional changes might occur with their need. So, if you are wondering what might bring in aspects of positive sides and what re the things we need to consider after purchase then you can go through our article.
So, the below-mentioned points are the overall Pros and Cons of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro in minor inclusion with just variants. You can even see the specs defined which are showing its pros and cons side. So, let’s check them out:
Pros of Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro:
1. You will get the same looks and design in the Mi Pad 5 and Mi Pad 5 Pro.
2. Both the Mi Pad 5 and Mi Pad 5 Pro have the same weight about 511 g (1.13 lb). Also, you can choose three different color variants in the Mi Pad 5 Pro which are white, black, and green colors.
3. The price is way cheaper than other brands of tablets. There are three ram and storage varients with three different price tags. They are:
- First, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage = 2499 yuan (about $385)
- Second, 6GB RAM with 256GB storage = 2799 yuan (about $432)
- Third, 6GB RAM with 256GB storage (5G) = 3499 yuan (about $540)
4. Both the Mi Pad 5 and Mi Pad pro supports 5G connectivity and that’s great news with the price tag we are getting.
5. We get a screen resolution of 2560X1600 pixels. And, another great thing about the display is that it has a high refresh rate of 120Hz, HDR 10, true tone, and also Dolby vision display. There is a display contrast ratio of 1500:1 with 275 Pixel Per Inch (PPI).
6. Mi Pad 5 supports Dolby Atmos. Besides, it also got built-in four speakers. However, Mi Pad 5 Pro is given eight speakers. It has the arrangements of dual-core. There is a dedicated sound unit that balances the bass and treble.
7. It can edit videos and render them up to the company specified resolution and supports.
8. Both devices support 33W fast charging and 67W ultra-fast wired charging, respectively.
9. Xiaomi also introduced a new MIUI operating system just for its Tablets to give many of its features separately just for the Pads.
10. Xiaomi also launched the Stylus pen and keyboard alongside acts like the protective case.
Cons of Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro:
1. You will be not getting the 3.5 mm headphone jack on the new Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro. You will have to use a Type-C converter to use the wired headphones. Besides, one is available in the box pack.
2. There is no charger, no pen, and no keyboard. So, you will need to spend extra bucks to buy them separately.
3. It has only 11 inches of an LCD screen display which is quite less.
4. The Mi Pad 5 is provided with just Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor and Snapdragon 860 processor. Besides, all new devices are equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ processors these days.
5. We get the single 13-megapixel rear camera in Mi Pad 5 which is quite a disgrace. But the Pro version is equipped with a dual-camera setup. It has a 13-megapixel main sensor along with a 5-megapixel depth-of-field lens. However, the 5G version has a 50-megapixel main camera and a 5-megapixel depth-of-field lens. But altogether Mi Pads is given with an 8-megapixel selfie camera. And last it unlocks your device with face unlock.
6. Does not support wireless charging at all.
7. The Mi Pads give MIUI 12.5 with Android 11 support. It is not quite great for Operating Software. However, you might see new changes in the tablet version of MIUI.
8. The keyboard which seems to be released in the event is quite not great and it lacks many buttery smooth features in comparison with Apple Tablets.
9. The design of the Pen also seems not so fascinating and we lack comfort here.
10. It comes with options of wifi and sim variant with only supports a single nano-sim card option 5G support.
In conclusion, Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro is the best value for money tablet. But you will have to wait for the Global variant to be launched. Besides, you can order and try the Chinese variants if you are fond of getting one. There seem to be many critiques about MIUI operating software. But if Xiaomi updates the bugs and brings new features in the tablet versions it will be great to have the device